The Contents (Contents) including, video files, audio files, help files, software, plugins, and data files contained within the Collection (Collection) via DVD, CD, or Download that is sold or otherwise made available on FinalCutProX.net are proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. FinalCutProX.net own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
FinalCutProX.net License Agreement
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement (Agreement) between you and FinalCutProX.net. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. By using any part of the Contents, you are agreeing to the following terms.
1. The Contents may only be used on one (1) computer desktop workstation and one (1) personal laptop computer. This applies only if the systems are used by the same person and not multiple users.
2. The Contents may be used, changed, and incorporated into your derivative work such as broadcast television, commercials, films, trailers and finished works. However, the contents may not be redistributed into stock footage, stock designs, and templates or reproduced as animated background or editable media files.
3. The Contents may not be used within a production involving the promotion or activity of illegal affairs.
4. The Contents may not be transferred to a third party through networked computers or other methods. However a finished locked edit may be transferred to a finishing studio for the purpose of broadcasting or film-out. The studio may not reuse these files for other productions.
5. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the contents to a third-party, except where defined in section 4 regarding finishing studios.